ghostfinch

she/he/they
march 11
fallarbor
pansexual
grunt
5'6 height
5'6 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
197 posts
part of
TAG WITH @clover
clover matamata
on the hunt [m]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2024 16:03:39 GMT
clover matamata Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cloverbody"]

The abandoned warehouse was filled to the brim with Darmanitan that had overtaken it. He could only guess that the stress and logistics of war had forced them to leave their usual home. He was here, however, to claim the shiny one that a few folks in the area had posted about on social media. One of his bosses wanted the shiny for the black market, so here Clover was looking. They were tucked against a window and looking into the warehouse. [break][break]

The unfortunate thing was that shiny Darmanitans looked really, really close to standard ones. That, and the pokemon inside were tossing fire at each other and rough-housing. The light put off by the fire made it even harder to assess palettes. "This is feeling impossible," they grumbled against the glass window.

notes

mission: shiny hunt |

[GoogleFont=Open Sans:400,700|Ubuntu:400,700]
[newclass=.crushbody]width:550px;background-color:#705eb2;font-family:open sans;font-size:8.5pt;color:#ccc;text-align:justify;border:#222 solid 1px;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cloverbody b, .crushbody i]color:#a189c4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cloverbody a]font-family:ubuntu;font-weight:bold;color:#eee;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cloverbody h1]font-family:ubuntu;font-weight:bold;font-size:14pt;color:#a189c4;text-align:right;border-bottom:#a189c4 solid 1px;padding-bottom:5px;margin: 20px 0px 10px 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

Kep
He/him
March 03
Alamos, Sinnoh
Homosexual
boy genius
Associate Scientist
nature, nuture
heaven and home
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
sum of all and by them driven
awards
541 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kepler
kepler brueshaber
on the hunt [m]
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2024 16:09:31 GMT
kepler brueshaber Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","antiibbblast"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"]Two seconds in and Kepler had already decided he did not like Darmanitan. They were loud, and smelly, and destructive, and he very much wanted to go back home to the safety and sterility and silence of his lab. But there was a part in this warehouse he needed for his deep sea research, and it was, through some error of shipping and receiving-- he’d been combing through stolen transit logs for days-- the only one in the region.
[break][break]
So he took deep breaths, preparing to go noseblind as quickly as possible, when he stumbled upon someone else looking like they were up to no good.
[break][break]
“You gotta go in there, too, huh?” he asked, voice nasally bland, Titan floating over one shoulder.

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","milkycredits"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","swarmbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".antiibbblast"]--accent:#B9B3D6;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkycredits"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkycredits a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkycredits a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

ghostfinch

she/he/they
march 11
fallarbor
pansexual
grunt
5'6 height
5'6 height
awards
197 posts
part of
TAG WITH @clover
clover matamata
on the hunt [m]
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2024 16:16:36 GMT
clover matamata Avatar
[nospaces]

Attentiveness was not her strong suit, apparently. She flinched at the sound of a new voice. And she did a terrible job of hiding it. "Uh, well, uh. Yeah. Yeah, I'm looking at the Darmanitan." Was he here for a shiny? She didn't want to compete. Her bosses demanded it of her and she was just a grunt. "It's nothing interesting," she insisted. How could she dissuade him from copping a shiny? "I heard the warehouse is abandoned because. Uh. Toxic waste." Toxic waste? Ugh. She needed to take a class on lying. This was not the first time this week she'd failed to make a persuasive case.

notes

[newclass=.crushbody]width:550px;background-color:#705eb2;font-family:open sans;font-size:8.5pt;color:#ccc;text-align:justify;border:#222 solid 1px;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cloverbody a]font-family:ubuntu;font-weight:bold;color:#eee;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cloverbody h1]font-family:ubuntu;font-weight:bold;font-size:14pt;color:#a189c4;text-align:right;border-bottom:#a189c4 solid 1px;padding-bottom:5px;margin: 20px 0px 10px 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

Kep
He/him
March 03
Alamos, Sinnoh
Homosexual
boy genius
Associate Scientist
nature, nuture
heaven and home
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
541 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kepler
kepler brueshaber
on the hunt [m]
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2024 16:23:27 GMT
kepler brueshaber Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"]“Right. As though you could see anything else but the stupid Darmanitan.”
[break][break]
He knelt and peered through the window again, head falling to the side for a better look, then lifted an eyebrow to look at Clover as they extolled the uninteresting virtues of said Darmanitan. Hiding something, certainly, and poorly.
[break][break]
Kepler took an educated guess. “Relax. I’m looking for something else. I don’t give a fuck about any smelly Darmanitan.”
[break][break]
Despite all his agoraphobia and self-professed hatred of other people, Kepler was, at his core and very unfortunately, smart.
[break][break]
“Maybe we can help each other. What Pokemon did you bring?”

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkycredits"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkycredits a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkycredits a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

ghostfinch

she/he/they
march 11
fallarbor
pansexual
grunt
5'6 height
5'6 height
awards
197 posts
part of
TAG WITH @clover
clover matamata
on the hunt [m]
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2024 16:27:24 GMT
clover matamata Avatar
[nospaces]

Well. He was right that they were smelly. Darmanitan kinda sucked. [break][break]

"...Alright." If he was looking for something else, she figured collaboration was the best route. She preferred working in teams anyhow. "I've got flying types. Archen, Oricorio, Tropius. What are you running with?" She turned from him back to the window - and gasped. [break][break]

Her shiny Darmanitan was wielding some briefcase it'd picked up from somewhere in the warehouse and was dancing around with it. "That's my fella," she said with excitement. "I gotta get that guy so I can get the hell outta here."

notes

close tab

played by

Ceej

Kep
He/him
March 03
Alamos, Sinnoh
Homosexual
boy genius
Associate Scientist
nature, nuture
heaven and home
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
541 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kepler
kepler brueshaber
on the hunt [m]
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2024 16:35:41 GMT
kepler brueshaber Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"]He was about to go down his short list when his newfound ally gasped, and Kepler jumped at the noise. He followed, line of sight tracking to what had surprised them--
[break][break]
--"Of course. I’m assuming what I need is in that stupid fucking briefcase.” He sighed, and reached for a Pokeball.
[break][break]
“I’m gonna snipe it. We try to get in and get out without the rest of them collapsing on us, but if they do, I’m flooding the room. You ready?”

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

close tab

played by

ghostfinch

she/he/they
march 11
fallarbor
pansexual
grunt
5'6 height
5'6 height
awards
197 posts
part of
TAG WITH @clover
clover matamata
on the hunt [m]
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2024 16:44:02 GMT
clover matamata Avatar
[nospaces]

Any plan was better than no plan. "Sounds good." She nodded her confirmation and then opened the window all the way up, jumping in without further hesitation. She released Archen, who used u-turn to dash forward and pick up the Darmanitan in his claws, dragging it backwards and towards Clover and Kepler before returning to his pokeball. [break][break]

The sudden intrusion got the attention of the swarm of Darmanitan, which Clover didn't even try to address. "I'm getting the hell outta here before they burn the place down," she said, clutching the Darmanitan which still held the briefcase and jumping back out the window. "Just keep 'em from popping out the warehouse and we can make a run for it!"

notes

close tab

played by

Ceej

Kep
He/him
March 03
Alamos, Sinnoh
Homosexual
boy genius
Associate Scientist
nature, nuture
heaven and home
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
541 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kepler
kepler brueshaber
on the hunt [m]
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2024 16:56:30 GMT
kepler brueshaber Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"]The Archen was a flash of yellow and orange in the air. Kepler hadn’t even needed to draw Cloudstrike. Instead, he released Cryosthesia, who spun their layered spines one way, then the other.
[break][break]
He reached out to grab the Darmanitan-catcher’s jacket and help haul her back through the window.
[break][break]
“Flood it!” he ordered, as he and the other human made a break for it. Cryosthesia’s jewel flashed, and beams of hydro pump began to fire through the window, filling the space with water and wetting everything down.

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

close tab

played by

ghostfinch

she/he/they
march 11
fallarbor
pansexual
grunt
5'6 height
5'6 height
awards
197 posts
part of
TAG WITH @clover
clover matamata
on the hunt [m]
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2024 15:04:58 GMT
clover matamata Avatar
[nospaces]

"Oh, hell yeah!" She pumped a fist in the air, her other arm wrapped tight around the stolen pokemon, as she watched the hydro pump keep the opposing forces back. "I love water types," they said with a glint in their eye. "That'll keep those things busy for a while." They weren't strong swimmers. The flood would also make it difficult for more than a few to escape the warehouse at a time, at least until the last gush of water was pouring out of it; the two of them would be long gone by then. [break][break]

"I like your style, dude! You ever need a buddy, just hit up ol' Clover - I gotchu." They airdropped their contact info from their Rotom phone.

notes

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,467 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
on the hunt [m]
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2024 22:35:14 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven